Neoretin Discrom Control Lightening Peel Pads
These concentrated and innovative fibre treatment pads carry out an intensive peeling and lightening activity. The exfoliating agents and innovative rough-textured pads remove dead cells from the surface of the skin, reducing the intensity of the spots, stimulating cell renewal and enhancing penetration of actives.
Packed with RetinSphere® technology plus Shikimic acid, glycolic acid, citric acid and salicylic acid for an intense exfoliation. Its non-comedogenic formula is impregnated in concentrated discs made of pure fibres that minimise allergic reactions. Suitable for all skin types
- RetinSphere® Technology, New-generation Retinoid
- Shikimic acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- McZyme-C Complex
- Kojic acid
- Ellagic Acid
- Stabilised vitamin C
About this product
One-off, shock treatment for skin with dark spots or as an adjuvant to other depigmenting products.
- Regulation of melanin production
- Intensive use
- Chemical, enzymatic and mechanical peeling
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pure fibre discs
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
How to use
1. Slide the concentrated disc over the area to be treated, on cleansed and dry skin in a smooth circular and continuous motion for 30 to 60 seconds.
2. Leave to act for about 20 minutes or leave on overnight. If any symptoms of irritation occur (redness, itching or stinging) remove immediately.
3. After the indicated time, or the next morning, rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Then apply your regular depigmenting treatment.
Aqua; Propylene Glycol; Alcohol Denat.; Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Glycolic Acid; Shikimic Acid; Niacinamide; 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid; Citric Acid; Salicylic Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Arginine; Glycerin; Retinol; Kojic Acid; Bakuchiol; Diglucosyl Gallic Acid; Trehalose; Protease; Lysozyme; Punica Granatum Extract; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; Polysorbate 20; Isohexadecane; Sorbitol; Tetrasodium EDTA; Polysorbate 60; Lecithin; Xanthan Gum; BHT; BHA; Parfum.
Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. A slight stinging sensation is normal in early applications. Do not apply to open wounds or swollen areas.
It is recommended to use a photoprotector before sun exposure to minimise the risk of sun sensitivity. Store below 30C.