We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented global pandemic.
From Friday 11 June 2021, all Melbourne clinics will be open and operating as per the Victorian Department of Health's COVIDSafe Settings. For full details on the current Victorian restrictions, please click here.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep you safe and well as you join us in looking and feeling your best.
- Please ensure you use the Services Victoria App to check in when you arrive for your appointment.
- Face masks must be carried with you at all times and must be worn indoors if the the current restrictions advises.
- If you have returned from overseas, in the last 14 days, been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or attended a Public Exposure Site, or have COVID-19 like symptoms, please contact your clinic to reschedule your appointment.
- Please use cashless transactions to limit handling money.
- We observe the required social distancing measures in all of our clinics and ensure that our sanitisation of surfaces is completed regularly.
The Skin Boutique COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy will be regularly reviewed to ensure it is consistent with current directions and advice provided by the Department of Health Victoria. If you have any health and safety questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com