Dear Melbourne, thank you for your efforts in successfully flattening the curve! We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented global pandemic.
Easing of restrictions by the Victoria Government will see us open The Skin Boutiques clinics in Melbourne on Monday, 1 June.
We must continue to be vigilant and adhere to all health and social distancing guidelines.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep you safe and well as you join us in looking and feeling your best.
- Your personal contact information must be up-to-date.
- Please do not show up to any appointment if you have been overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please do not show up to any appointment if you have been in contact with or have had a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- No friends or family members to accompany you to your appointment.
- If you have a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms, please do not show up to your appointment.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, you will be required to complete a brief medical questionnaire, use our hand sanitiser and be temperature checked. If you are unwell, showing cold or flu-like symptoms or have a temperature of 37.5 or higher, you will not be permitted into the clinic.
- Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing with elbow or tissue. Tissue to be disposed of immediately in closed bin and hand sanitiser to be used. Closed bins are available in reception and each clinical room.
- Reception magazines, books, brochures, iPads and communal drinks are removed to reduce the risk of infection. Please do not handle any products on display.
- Reception seating complies with 1.5m physical distancing. Floor markings help keep everyone a safe distance apart.
- Surfaces, credit card machine, pens, door handles, cupboard doors, clinical rooms and equipment are cleaned and disinfected following each appointment.
- Specialists and team members must wear medical-grade gloves, masks and protective eyewear for all treatments to reduce the risk of infection.
- No handshaking or physical contact except for clinical treatments and procedures to reduce the risk of infection.
- Please download the Australian Government Department of Health’s COVIDSafe app.
- Please use cashless transactions to limit handling money.
The Skin Boutique COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy will be regularly reviewed to ensure it is consistent with current directions and advice provided by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria. If you have any health and safety questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com