We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented global pandemic.
From Monday October 25, 2021, all our Melbourne clinics will be open and operating as per the Victorian Department of Health's COVIDSafe Settings.
For full details on the current Victorian restrictions, please click here. To view the current Victorian Roadmap please click here.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep you safe and well as you join us in looking and feeling your best.
- Please ensure you use the Services Victoria App to check in when you arrive for your appointment. QR codes are posted in each of our clients in multiple areas.
- As per Victorian Government Guidelines, face masks must be carried with you at all times and must be worn indoors as per the current restrictions. Mask's can be removed for treatments on the face (microdermabrasion, injectables etc), but otherwise must be worn whilst indoors.
- We observe social distancing and ask that you maintain distance from other clients while waiting for your appointment and arrive to your appointment in a timely manner.
- For the safety of our clients and staff we do ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- We ensure that our sanitisation of surfaces is completed between each client to ensure your absolute safety.
- While receiving treatment at The Skin Boutique additional 'Client' hygiene practices must be followed, such as applying hand sanitiser upon entry to our clinic's and as instructed by our staff during your treatment/s.
- As directed by VicGov's Chief Health Officer, The Skin Boutique Clinic's are required to only perform in-clinic services and treatments to clients whom are fully vaccinated.
- Ensure you provide up to date health information to your clinic when receiving your digital confirmation appointment form to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and other's in our community.
- We would appreciate cashless transactions to limit handling money.
If you have returned from overseas, in the last 14 days, been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or attended a Public Exposure Site, or have COVID-19 like symptoms, please contact your clinic directly to reschedule your appointment.
The Skin Boutique is committed to supporting all our clients throughout these changing times and we will continue to communicate via our website and social channels of our clinic updates and services.
The Skin Boutique COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure it is consistent with current directions and advice provided by the Department of Health Victoria. If you have any health and safety questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our clinics directly.