We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented global pandemic.
From Friday 11 June 2021, all Melbourne clinics will be open and operating as per the Victorian Department of Health's COVIDSafe Settings. For full details on the current Victorian restrictions, please click here.
We have introduced extra precautions to keep you safe and well as you join us in looking and feeling your best.
- Please ensure you use the Services Victoria App to check in when you arrive for your appointment. QR codes are posted in each of our clients in multiple areas.
- As per Victorian Government Guidelines, face masks must be carried with you at all times and must be worn indoors as per the current restrictions. Mask's can be removed for treatments on the face (microdermabrasion, injectables etc), but otherwise must be worn whilst indoors.
- We observe social distancing and ask that you maintain distance from other clients while waiting for your appointment.
- For the safety of our clients and staff we do ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- We ensure that our sanitisation of surfaces is completed between each client to ensure your absolute safety.
- Please use cashless transactions to limit handling money.
- If you have returned from overseas, in the last 14 days, been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or attended a Public Exposure Site, or have COVID-19 like symptoms, please contact your clinic directly to reschedule your appointment.
The Skin Boutique is committed to supporting all our clients throughout these changing times and we will continue to communicate via our website and social channels.
The Skin Boutique COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure it is consistent with current directions and advice provided by the Department of Health Victoria. If you have any health and safety questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our clinics directly.