A hybrid fractional laser delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same or different microscopic treatment zone.
- 1470nm wavelength for coagulation. Tunable between 100 and 700 microns to optimally target epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions.
- 2940nm wavelength for ablation. Tunable between 0 and 100 microns to remove stratum corneum or epidermis, sp
The laser works to reverse the signs of ageing by ablating, or removing the dead superficial layers of the skin. Simultaneously it also penetrates deep into the skin to heat the dermis and the skin's natural wound healing response. This in turn promotes of collagen and elastin production to plump the skin out from the inside. The results reveal glowing and healthy new skin which is visibly more refined and younger looking.
The Halo Glow-
- Increased luminosity with healthier and younger looking skin.
- More even skin tone with a reduction of pigmentation from due to the ageing process and sun damage.
- Tighter and more supple skin.
- Improved appearance of scarring.
- Reduction of pore size.
Can't recommend this treatment more highly. It has changed the texture of my skin, tenfold. I have felt quite thickened as I have aged, and no amount of peels has really changed the texture, until now. I have a halo hovering my head after my Halo. I look so much younger, and have been receiving lots of lovely compliments.
I have always been a smoker, and since quitting, have a new-found respect for looking and taking care of my skin. Halo, has been a real investment, but also, assisted with speeding up the process. The down time of 7 days has been well worth it, I feel like I have new skin, and loving the new healthy me.
So impressed with the results from Halo. I feel I have done a real selection of skin laser treatments and skin needling in the past, but this by far has been the best in helping reduce my pores and pigment.