What Is It?
A hybrid fractional laser delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same or different microscopic treatment zone.
- 1470nm wavelength for coagulation. Tunable between 100 and 700 microns to optimally target epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions.
- 2940nm wavelength for ablation. Tunable between 0 and 100 microns to remove stratum corneum or epidermis, sp
How It Works?
The laser works to reverse the signs of ageing by ablating, or removing the dead superficial layers of the skin. Simultaneously it also penetrates deep into the skin to heat the dermis and the skin's natural wound healing response. This in turn promotes of collagen and elastin production to plump the skin out from the inside. The results reveal glowing and healthy new skin which is visibly more refined and younger looking.
The Halo Glow-
- Increased luminosity with healthier and younger looking skin.
- More even skin tone with a reduction of pigmentation from due to the ageing process and sun damage.
- Tighter and more supple skin.
- Improved appearance of scarring.
- Reduction of pore size.