Your guide to using reusable cleansing and make up remover pads
Cleansing your face is absolutely imperative. It's the most essential part of your skincare, day and night, as it removes harmful pollutants, rids your face of makeup and oils that can cause clogged pores, dullness, acne and can enhance visual signs of ageing.
How do I get started?
For those looking to change up their skin care routine, have you considered using a reusable makeup remover and cleansing pad? We suggest trying the Hello Glow Skin Glow Pads, which are reusable, so you won't need to use disposable pads anymore, good for you and good for the environment. Plus, they come in a handy pack of three!
What are reusable pads?
Reusable pads are just what they sound like, pads that can be used to remove your makeup and assist with cleaning your skin time and time again. So, you won’t have to throw one out after you use it. Instead, you can remove your makeup, and when it’s ready for a wash, simply place in with your regular laundry bag and put into the washing machine, then air dry so it’s ready for your next use. The Hello Glow Skin Glow Glow Pads are made with a soft, skin-friendly microfibre material so as to not cause irritation to your skin.
How to use the Glow Pads.
Simply wet with warm or cold water and let the microfibre pad wipe away your makeup and lightly exfoliate your face - revealing clean, healthy and glowing skin.
Can you use the Glow Pads with a cleanser as well?
Yes, absolutely! It's as easy as following these steps:
- Choose a cleanser of choice. We recommend Medik8 Micellar Mousse™ which is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types and leaves your skin feeling sumptuously moisturised.
- You can either apply directly to the Glow Pad or add cleanser to your skin as you would normally and gently massage on, avoiding the eye area
- Wet the Glow Pad so it's damp and use this to remove the cleanser from your face.
- Once complete, rinse out your Glow Pad with water, it's important to keep your Glow Pad clean to avoid bacteria.
- Add the used Glow Pad to your laundry bag and put in with the next load. Remember to let it air dry once washed so it's ready for it's next use.
You can also use the Glow Pads for applying toner, light exfoliating or removing an at-home face mask.
Meet our cleansing pack game changer.
Ready to change up your skin care routine? Try our Cleansing Pack, which takes clean skin to the next level with Hello Glow Skin Glow Pads (3 pack) (RRP $25) and includes a full size Medik8 Micellar Mousse™ (RRP $49) for just $59, that's a savings of $15. Everything you need to get started.
Want to know more about which cleanser is best for your skin type? Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our team of professionals to book in a skin or other consultation today (virtual is available!).